Verity Forum Recap
We did it! We gathered together, we were encouraged through hearing the gospel, we were further equipped, we connected with each other in love, and we were sent out to minister the good news to others!
For those of you who prayed, please know that the Lord answered abundantly. And for those of you who attended, please know that Taylor and I greatly enjoyed our time with you and can’t wait for more.
Highlights of the Day:
- Taylor taught us that, in the Kingdom of God, true greatness is measured by humble service in love. (We’re also glad that, thanks to her hero, she survived her fall into a manhole!) Then at the end of the day, we were reminded that the work is worth it.
- Dawna and Stephanie brought us into God’s presence in worship.
- From a variety of teachers speaking into many ministry contexts, we learned (once again) that the Bible is all about Jesus and that the gospel is what we need for all of life and ministry.
- We were also served well with beautiful décor, cold lemonade and iced tea, and as many cookies as we wanted!
- Speaking of the cold drinks, apparently Verity events only happen with it is 85 degrees or hotter! It was gorgeous to sit outside for lunch…and a bit toasty in the classrooms and chapel. Please know that we will discuss this with the Lord for future events.
- We saw that there are many women in the Northwest who love Jesus, know his gospel, value the Bible, and are ministering to others! This brings such joy to our Father’s heart.
Here’s what you’re saying about it:
If you weren’t able to fill out a feedback form at Verity Forum, please send some to firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to know what you loved and what you would change, so that we can better serve you in love.
For the Future
Don’t forget to save the date – Oct. 7-8 – for our fall Verity Conference with Mary Willson. Look for details; registration will begin in July.
We will be blogging about the books we sold and recommended soon! We know that books are the favorite part for some, and we want to share them with you.
We'd also like to take a minute and thank all of you who gave beyond your ticket price or another donation to make Verity happen. We could not have done this without you, and you're part of this team. We pray the Lord will further his kingdom through all of our resources. Thank you for joining with us.